Vision We envision all Kenyans having access to clean water, and all development aid being allocated based on a standard of collaboration and implemented strategically, efficiently, and sustainably - ultimately ending poverty through systematic and scalable approaches.
Quiet Way builds innovative and strategic networks and systems that unite development stakeholders in defining shared standards and collaboratively implementing efficient, long-term solutions to water scarcity.
- Impact – We hold ourselves and our partners accountable for transparent and measurable long-term results, including social and financial performance.
- Strategy – We make decisions based on strategic analysis and expect our partners to do the same.
- Cooperation – We work across sectors to ensure necessary collaboration.
- Efficiency – We optimize every person’s knowledge, skills, and ability and any available resources to ensure the greatest impact that can be achieved is realized.
- Education – We partner with locals to build leadership and operation capacity with every project task in-country.
- Environment – We are committed to ensure our programs are environmentally sustainable.
- Innovation – We champion innovation at every level of our work.
- Dignity – We rely on the people we serve as equal partners.