Your Impact with Quiet Way:
- Dignity – Treat Africans as equal partners by giving them opportunities to become self-reliant rather than furthering their dependence on aid to survive.
- Children & Families – Improve health, education, and available food and water resources for children and families.
- Job Creation – Improve the economy by creating agriculture-related jobs, which make up the majority of livelihoods in developing countries.
- Strategic Water Projects – Support a water project with a strategic plan, and achieve greater results for each $1 donated, ensuring long-term impact. A cost-benefit analysis undertaken by the World Health Organization found that every $1 invested in achieving the Millennium Development targets on water and sanitation would yield returns between $3-$34 depending on the region.1
- Optimize Your Giving – Fund a system-changing proposal; do not just fund a well that may not last, but support a system that prepares people to fund their own wells and lives; support the sustainable approach to bringing clean water to all Kenyans.
1UNICEF-Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene. 2011. “The MDGs are affordable and cost-effective.” Accessed online 3/15/2011 at http://www.unicef.org/wash/index_31600.html.